7 Nights 8 Days
Adventurous Andaman (7N 8D)
- Detailed Itinerary
- Booking Policy
- Cancellation Policy
- Add On
Andaman (07 Nights 08 Days)
03 Nights Port Blair + 03 Nights Havelock Island + 01 Night Neil Island
- Andaman & Nicobar Island is an Archipelago spread from the Bay of Bengal to the Indian Ocean, consisting of 572 islands. The history of this region, the Mysterious Native inhabitants, and the jaw-dropping tropical Landscape makes Andaman an Island from Fairytale.
Why you must visit Andaman at least once in your Lifetime
- With the white sandy beaches with a backdrop of Coconut Groves & Forest, turquoise blue water, plenty of live corals and marine lives, unexplored beaches, and unexploited nature all of these phenomena make the Andaman Islands not only the best Sea Resort in India but also one of the finest in whole Asia.
- Capital – Port Blair
- Best time – October to April
- Temperature – 20-35
- Popular Destinations – Port Blair, Havelock Island, Neil Island, Diglipur
- Activities – All kinds of water adventure activities are available like – Scuba Diving, Sea Walk, Snorkeling, Kayaking, jetskiing, Parasailing, Speed Boat Ride, Glass bottom Boat ride, Semi Submarine ride, Fishing, Trekking, Candlelight Dinner, Beach Parties.
- Cellular Jail - Light & Sound Show
- Corbyn’s Cove Beach
- Havelock Island – Radhanagar Beach, Elephanta Beach
- Neil Island – Laxmanpur Beach, Bharatpur Beach, Natural Bridge
- Day 1: Arrive at Port Blair - Overnight stay at Port Blair
- Day 2: Visit to North Island & Ross Island – Overnight stay at Port Blair
- Day 3: Ferry transfer to Havelock Island- Car transfer to Radha Nagar beach – Overnight stay at Havelock Island
- Day 4: From Havelock Island – Boat Transfer to Elephant Beach - Overnight stay at Havelock Island
- Day 5: From Havelock Island – Kalapathar Beach - Overnight stay at Havelock Island
- Day 6: From Havelock Island – Ferry transfer to Neil Island – Overnight stay at Neil Island
- Day 7: Transfer from Neil Island – Port Blair
- Day 8: Departure from Port Blair to the Airport
Day 1: Arrive at Port Blair - Overnight stay at Port Blair
- Arrive at Port Blair& meet our AIT representative.
- Check in to the pre-booked hotel.
- Visit the Cellular Jail, In the evening, attend the enthralling Sound and Light Show at Cellular Jail.
- Later, get transferred to the hotel. Overnight stay at Port Blair.
Day 2: Port Blair – Boat transfer to North Island & Ross Island – Overnight stay at Port Blair
- Get ready for an exciting excursion to Ross Island, also visit North Island (Coral Island).
- ALL water sports activity on direct payment.
- Later, return back to the hotel. Overnight stay at Port Blair.
Day 3: Ferry transfer to Havelock Island- Car transfer to Radha Nagar beach – Overnight stay at Havelock Island
- Early morning, the Ferry transfers from Port Blair to Havelock Island (57 kms. by sea from Port Blair).
- On arrival at Havelock Island, meet our AIT representative.
- Check into the pre-booked hotel.
- Visit to RadhaNagar Beach.
- Later, return to the hotel. Overnight stay at Havelock Island.
Day 4: From Havelock Island – Boat Transfer to Elephant Beach - Overnight stay at Havelock Island
- After breakfast, visit Elephant beach by boat (6 km by sea). Water sports are available on a spot payment basis.
- Later in the afternoon, return back to the resort.
- Overnight stay at Havelock Island.
Day 5: From Havelock Island – Kalapathar Beach - Overnight stay at Havelock Island
- After breakfast, visit Kalapathar beach.
- Overnight stay at Havelock Island.
Day 6: From Havelock Island – Ferry transfer to Neil Island – Overnight stay at Neil Island
- After check out from Havelock Island, the Ferry transfer to Neil Island (approx. 17 km. by sea).
- On arrival meet our AIT representative.
- Check into the pre-booked hotel. Visit Laxmanpur beach, Bharatpur Beach & Natural Bridge.
- Overnight stay at Neil Island.
Day 7: Transfer from Neil Island – Port Blair
- After breakfast, checkout from the resort & transfer to Port Blair by Ferry.
- Arrive at Port Blair, and transfer to the Hotel.
- Afternoon proceeds for your adventurous excursion to Corbyn’s cove beach (9 km away from port Blair).
- Overnight stay in Port Blair.
Day 8: Departure from Port Blair to the Airport
- Check out and get transferred to the airport for your return flight.
|Minimum number of guest travelling||Number of rooms||Standard||Deluxe||Luxury|
|8 ( 2 CAB)||04 room||23000||28400||34200|
|Extra Person||Extra Mattress||17400||18400||23000|
|SUPPLEMENT COST OF DINNER PP PER NIGHT||2100||2250||2550|
- Accommodation for 03 nights at Port Blair per hotel used.
- Accommodation for 03 nights at Havelock as per hotel used.
- Accommodation for 01 nights at Neil Island as per hotel used.
- All transfers by private AC car at Port Blair/ Havelock Island / Neil Island - Entry & Ferry tickets included to all mentioned places of sightseeing.
- Inter – Island transfers by PVT TOURIST FERRY MAKRUZZ/ GREEN OCEAN/SEA LINK (If pvt ferry is not operating then the guest will be transferred through Govt. Ferry)
- Elephant Beach Speed Boat Tickets with complementary snorkeling for all.
- Ross Island and North Bay boat ticket.
- Cellular Jail Museum and Sound and Light show at Cellular Jail.
- Airport pickup / drop and Jetty pickup / drop wherever applicable.
- Major meals not included (Lunch and Dinner).
- Vehicle at disposal.
- Any Extra excursions apart from the suggested itinerary.
- Water sports activities apart from given in inclusions.
- Airfare / Ship fare.
- Any kind of personal expenses.
- Expenses incurred due to bad weather, natural calamity / flight or ferry cancellation, strike or any political unrest – has to be paid by the guest as per actual.
- 5% GST Extra applicable on total cost.
- 50% advance to be deposited for booking confirmation.
- 50% balance payment should be settled upon arrival at Port Blair.
Terms & Conditions:
- All the above-mentioned rates are per person rates on a double/twin sharing basis
- For Cancellation please refer to our Terms and Conditions available at our booking office.
- Rooms holding shall be for a period of 72 hours only.
- The above rates are applicable strictly for resident Indian citizens only
- Any amendment and cancellation in the booking before 15 days Rs 500 Per Person are chargeable as communication charges
- 45 days or more prior to the departure of the tour - 25%
- 30 days or more prior to the departure of the tour - 50%
- 15 days or more prior to the departure of the tour - 100%
- No Show - 100%
- In case there are any other Cancellations that are levied by either of the suppliers; Airlines or Hotels, the same would subsequently be charged to you.
NOTE: Double Dose Vaccination certificate is mandatory to have carried with you.
We hope that you will find the above all in order. For further required clarification and details, do feel free to get in touch.
|Port Blair 3 NIGHT||THE LUXOR@ EXECUTIVE ROOM/BAY WALK @ PREMIUM ROOM Similar||SR CASTLE/ SAND HEAVENS @ SUPER DELUXE ROOM/SIMILAR||MANSHA PALACE/ MANSHA REGENCY/ PEERLESS RESORT @ DELUXE ROOM|
|Havelock Island – 3 NIGHT||BLUE ISLAND RESORT@ BAMBOO COTTAGE /RADHAKRISHA RESORT @ DELUXE COTTAGE||HAVELOCK COUNTRY HOMES RESORT / NK RESORT HAVELOCK @ DELUXE COTTAGE/BLUE BIRD RESORT@ DELUXE/ EL DARADO @ DELUXE COTTAGE||HAVELOCK ISLAND BEACH RESORT @ DELUXE COTTAGE|
|Neil Island – 1 NIGHT||REEF VALLEY @ DELUXE ROOM/ CS EMPIRE@ DELUXE ROOM/SRTHAK RESIDENCY@DELUXE ROOM||PEARL PARK BEACH RESORT@ STD ROOM/ AQUYAS RESORT @ NEIL PLAZA||SYMHONY SUMMER SAND @ CASA AIR /SEA SHELL@ ANDAMAN COTTAGE/ SEA SHELL SAMSSARA@ LAGOON GARDEN VIEW|
HONEYMOON - CHARGES
- Beach Side Candle light Dinner (Per Couple) Basic setup
- Rs. 4000/-+18%GST= Rs. 4720/-
- Flower Bed Decorations Rs.3500/-+18%GST=Rs.4,130/-
- Honeymoon/Birthday Cake (Half Kg) Rs.2000/-+18%GST=Rs.2360/-
- 01Bottle of Domestic Wine Rs.2,500/-+10%VAT=Rs.2,750/-(White)
- Rs.3000/- + 10% VAT = Rs.3, 300/- (Red) (Upon availability)
- 01Bottle of imported Wine Rs.4,000/-+10%VAT =Rs.4,400/-(Upon Availability)
Charges for water sport activities at Nemo Beach – Havelock Island Beach Resort
- Scuba Diving (Shore Dive) Rs. 3500/- per person +18 % GST
- Scuba Diving (Shore Dive) 06 – 08 am Rs. 4000/- per person +18 % GST
- Scuba Diving (Boat Dive) Rs. 5500/- per person +18 % GST
- Scuba Diving (Boat Dive) 06 – 08 am Rs. 6500/- per person +18 % GST Snorkelling (go pro photography and videography will be included)
- Rs. 2500/- per person +18 % GST
Charges for water sport activities at Elephant Beach
- Sea Walk (Photography) Rs. 3500/- per person +18 % GST
- Sea Walk (With Video) Rs. 4000/- per person +18 % GST
- Parasailing Rs. 3500/- per person +18 % GST
- Jet Skiing Rs. 800/- per person +18 % GST
- Snorkelling Rs. 1100/- per person +18 % GST
- Banana Boat Rs. 800/- per person +18 % GST
by Following & Subscribing Us On
I went to many excursions in Goa with Euphoric Trail with their Goa Team not once but many times. In 2017 i traveled to Andaman and Golden Triangle with Euphoric Trail. Thanks a lot guys for your warm hospitality and taking care of our every needs. Best Of Luck. Anyone coming to India I recommend Euphoric Trail.
Me and 3 of my friends have been thinking of doing the Sandakphu Trek for many years. So, at last we did it in 2019, and Suhit himself actually lead the group so it was amazing, his knowledge of wildlife and the Birds made the trip extra special, as we got a lot of nice shots. Thanks a lot, and best of luck. Carry on doing what you are doing.
Though I live in a sea Resort Goa, last year I visited Andaman Island, and i am happy that I chose Euphoric Trail for the Package Tour. I know Suhit for more than 10 years and he is true professional, he loves India and every bit of it. The whole journey was smooth and service was a class.