We are an Eco-Tourism organization, specialized in Adventure Tourism and Wildlife Tourism.
Euphoric trail’s team also consists of experienced Mountaineers, Trekking Experts, Adventure Sports Instructors (Rafting, Paragliding, Scuba Diving and Mountain Skiing) and obviously the most hospitable English, Hindi & Russian speaking Tour Escorts / Guides.
Euphoric Trail is closely associated with local community based Co-operative Societies, Tribal Welfare Organizations, Wildlife Conservation Organizations and so on.
• Master of extreme, ecological and bio tourism
• Consultant on wildlife, culture and history of India
• Organizer of 9 international projects on tourism
• Professional photographer, blogger, biker
• Forever in love with his country and knowing the most incomprehensible details, vivid facts and protected places of India
• 5 years of experience as a certified trainer in HLS, dance, yoga
• Creator and host of author's programs on healthy lifestyle, self-realization and Ayurveda offline and online
• Tourism consultant in India since 2014
• Inspired and talented person with India in her heart and dreams of the craziest journeys
• He also worked with different NGOs to document the tribal lives in North-East region of India
• For the last ten years, he has been documenting and photographing tribal people and their culture in whole North-East Indian region
• He is lover of colorful nature and colorful people
• His works have been published all over the world in different magazines and newspapers like Time, Saevus, The Guardian, The UK Telegraph, Daily Mail, New York Post to name a few
• He particularly loves birds, snakes and tigers and has participated in many biodiversity surveys throughout India
• He accompanies photo tours for professional and Amateur photographers