₹ 2500 per Person
Scuba Diving & Watersports in Grand Island
- Booking Process
- Cancellation Policy
- What to Pack:
Scuba Diving is probably on the bucket lists of every single Traveler visiting Goa. Grand Island is among the most popular spot for Scuba Diving in Goa. We offer a complete Combo Offer which includes 5 Water Sports and Scuba Diving as well. It’s a whole day trip, from Morning till evening.
Place: Grand Islands, North Goa
Season: October – May
- Swimming is not essential, non-swimmers can easily and safely go for Scuba Diving & all other water sports.
- This is an Exclusive Combo Offer, which is why this cheap price all the Activities Food, and Transfer included
1. Book by paying Rs.700/- advance via Google Pay or another online payment option.
2. Rest the balance amount on the Spot. Once you pay Booking Advance, you will receive a Confirmation message and Receipt from us.
Terms & Conditions:
- All the above-mentioned rates are per-person rates on a double/twin-sharing basis
- For Cancellation, please refer to our Terms and Conditions available at our booking office.
- The above rates are applicable strictly to resident Indian citizens only
- Any amendment and cancellation in the booking before 4 days Rs 200 Per Person are chargeable as communication charges
- 7 days or more prior to the Romantic Dinner - Full Refund
- 3 days or more prior to the dinner - 50% as Cancellation charges
- 1 day prior to the dinner - No Refund
- No Show - No Refund
We hope that you will find the above all in order. For further required clarification and details, do feel free to get in touch.
- Sun Glass
- Sun Screen
- Carry extra Clothing
- Do not wear Shoes, a flip Flop is better
- Wear T-shirts, Shorts or other comfortable Clothes
- 10 min Scuba Diving
- Scuba Diving with PADI Certifies Dive Instructors
- All Scuba Equipment is provided
- Underwater Video & Photo Shoot
- 5 Watersports – Jet ski, Banana Boat Ride, Bumper Boat Ride, Parasailing, Speed Boat Ride
- Veg Breakfast
- Veg / Non-Veg Lunch
- 2 Bottle Beers
- Pickup & Drop from – Arpora, Baga, Calangute, Candolim, Sinuqerim
Scuba Diving Safety Gears and Equipment
- Rubber Fins: These are strapped onto you to flap and swim underwater with ease.
- Oxygen Tank: This is filled with compressed air for easy respiration.
- Face Mask and Snorkel Face mask is provided so that you can see the majestic flora and fauna, thereby, providing you visibility under the sea. Those who would go for snorkeling, this face mask is essential as it helps to discover the underwater aquatic life. Snorkel is important for breathing purposes.
- Wetsuit: In order to maintain the body temperature, a wetsuit is required.
- There will be a Regulatory and Buoyancy control device.
- Dive Suits or Swim Suit
- Any activities which is not mentioned
- Deep in the water while doing Parasailing
by Following & Subscribing Us On
I went to many excursions in Goa with Euphoric Trail with their Goa Team not once but many times. In 2017 i traveled to Andaman and Golden Triangle with Euphoric Trail. Thanks a lot guys for your warm hospitality and taking care of our every needs. Best Of Luck. Anyone coming to India I recommend Euphoric Trail.
Me and 3 of my friends have been thinking of doing the Sandakphu Trek for many years. So, at last we did it in 2019, and Suhit himself actually lead the group so it was amazing, his knowledge of wildlife and the Birds made the trip extra special, as we got a lot of nice shots. Thanks a lot, and best of luck. Carry on doing what you are doing.
Though I live in a sea Resort Goa, last year I visited Andaman Island, and i am happy that I chose Euphoric Trail for the Package Tour. I know Suhit for more than 10 years and he is true professional, he loves India and every bit of it. The whole journey was smooth and service was a class.