3 Nights 4 Days
Amazing Goa (3N 4D)
- Detailed Itinerary
- Booking Policy
- Cancellation Policy
- Backpack Checklist
Goa is a traveler’s paradise for many reasons. With its sandy beaches, swaying palms, fun loving & welcoming local folks, one of the biggest and most happening beach festivals, centuries old Portuguese churches and unspoiled rainforest with exotic creatures attract 3 million tourists across the globe every year to this piece of heaven on earth.
Goa - The Pearl of the Orient, is the smallest state of India, situated on the bank of Arabian Sea.
- To relax on different beaches, enjoying the bright sun and warm sea
- To try the freshest seafood
- To some fun a cool multi-thematic parties
- To ride elephants and go on a jungle Safari
- To visit Catholic churches and Indian temples
- To get acquainted with the deep and interesting history and culture of India
- Day 1 - Individual AC cab to pick you up from the airport and take you to your pre-booked hotel. After checking in and relaxing, you can visit a nearby beach at your leisure.
- Day 2 - A full-day North Goa sightseeing tour with a group. You'll get to see some of the most popular attractions in the area. At the end of the day, get back to the hotel and relax.
- Day 3 - Again, a full-day South Goa sightseeing tour with a group. You'll get to explore some of the hidden gems in the region. By the evening, get back to the hotel and relax.
- Day 4 - Departure. An individual AC cab to drop you off at the airport
• 2 Star Resort: Magnum Resort, Candolim or Scirocco Resort, Calangute or Tranquil Inn, Calangute or similar.
Price: INR 6300/-per person
• 3 Star Resort: Golden Suites & Spa, Calangute or Silver Shell Resort, Calangute or Suncity Resort, Baga or similar.
Price: INR 8300/-per person
• 4 Star Resort: Baga Marina Beach Resort, Baga or Bell Beach Resort, Calangute or similar.
Price: INR 9500/-per person
You can also add our Specially Crafted Experiences & Activities in the Package :
• Romantic Couple Dinner with Cabana Photoshoot INR 6,800/-
• Birthday / Anniversary Celebration INR 6,300/-
• Photo Shoot in 2 Location INR 9,000/-
• Pre-wedding Photo & Video Shoot 25,000/-
- Hotel on Double sharing
- Pickup Drop
1. 50% advance to be deposited for booking confirmation.
2. 50% balance payment should be settled upon arrival at Goa.
Terms & Conditions:
- All the above-mentioned rates are per person rates on a double/twin sharing basis
- For Cancellation please refer to our Terms and Conditions available at our booking office.
- Rooms holding shall be for a period of 72 hours only.
- The above rates are applicable strictly for resident Indian citizens only
- Any amendment and cancellation in the booking before 15 days Rs 500 Per Person are chargeable as communication charges
- 45 days or more prior to the departure of the tour - 25%
- 30 days or more prior to the departure of the tour - 50%
- 15 days or more prior to the departure of the tour - 100%
- No Show - 100%
- In case there are any other Cancellations that are levied by either of the suppliers; Airlines or Hotels the same would subsequently be charged from you.
I went to many excursions in Goa with Euphoric Trail with their Goa Team not once but many times. In 2017 i traveled to Andaman and Golden Triangle with Euphoric Trail. Thanks a lot guys for your warm hospitality and taking care of our every needs. Best Of Luck. Anyone coming to India I recommend Euphoric Trail.
Me and 3 of my friends have been thinking of doing the Sandakphu Trek for many years. So, at last we did it in 2019, and Suhit himself actually lead the group so it was amazing, his knowledge of wildlife and the Birds made the trip extra special, as we got a lot of nice shots. Thanks a lot, and best of luck. Carry on doing what you are doing.
Though I live in a sea Resort Goa, last year I visited Andaman Island, and i am happy that I chose Euphoric Trail for the Package Tour. I know Suhit for more than 10 years and he is true professional, he loves India and every bit of it. The whole journey was smooth and service was a class.