3 Nights 4 Days
Amazing Goa (3N 4D)
- Detailed Itinerary
- Booking Policy
- Cancellation Policy
- Backpack Checklist
Goa is a traveler’s paradise for many reasons. With its sandy beaches, swaying palms, fun loving & welcoming local folks, one of the biggest and most happening beach festivals, centuries old Portuguese churches and unspoiled rainforest with exotic creatures attract 3 million tourists across the globe every year to this piece of heaven on earth.
Goa - The Pearl of the Orient, is the smallest state of India, situated on the bank of Arabian Sea.
- To relax on different beaches, enjoying the bright sun and warm sea
- To try the freshest seafood
- To some fun a cool multi-thematic parties
- To ride elephants and go on a jungle Safari
- To visit Catholic churches and Indian temples
- To get acquainted with the deep and interesting history and culture of India
- Day 1 - Arrival at Airport or Railway or Bus Station, Pickup, Check in & Relax, visit the Near By Beach
- Day 2 - North Goa Tour
- Day 3 - South Goa Tour
- Day 4 - airport Drop, tour ends
Price - 5750/ Person
- Hotel on Double sharing
- Pickup Drop
1. 50% advance to be deposited for booking confirmation.
2. 50% balance payment should be settled upon arrival at Goa.
Terms & Conditions:
- All the above-mentioned rates are per person rates on a double/twin sharing basis
- For Cancellation please refer to our Terms and Conditions available at our booking office.
- Rooms holding shall be for a period of 72 hours only.
- The above rates are applicable strictly for resident Indian citizens only
- Any amendment and cancellation in the booking before 15 days Rs 500 Per Person are chargeable as communication charges
- 45 days or more prior to the departure of the tour - 25%
- 30 days or more prior to the departure of the tour - 50%
- 15 days or more prior to the departure of the tour - 100%
- No Show - 100%
- In case there are any other Cancellations that are levied by either of the suppliers; Airlines or Hotels the same would subsequently be charged from you.
by Following & Subscribing Us On
Other Goa Packages
I went to many excursions in Goa with Euphoric Trail with their Goa Team not once but many times. In 2017 i traveled to Andaman and Golden Triangle with Euphoric Trail. Thanks a lot guys for your warm hospitality and taking care of our every needs. Best Of Luck. Anyone coming to India I recommend Euphoric Trail.
Me and 3 of my friends have been thinking of doing the Sandakphu Trek for many years. So, at last we did it in 2019, and Suhit himself actually lead the group so it was amazing, his knowledge of wildlife and the Birds made the trip extra special, as we got a lot of nice shots. Thanks a lot, and best of luck. Carry on doing what you are doing.
Though I live in a sea Resort Goa, last year I visited Andaman Island, and i am happy that I chose Euphoric Trail for the Package Tour. I know Suhit for more than 10 years and he is true professional, he loves India and every bit of it. The whole journey was smooth and service was a class.