5 Nights 6 Days
Wonders of Ladakh Fixed Departures (5N 6D)
Ladakh is full of breathtaking landscapes, rich heritage, and thrills of adventure on its every step. To experience it all and to the core, it will take weeks and months. We have come up with this unique holiday idea for those who have very limited time but have the craze for nature, mountains, beauty and adventure, and most importantly with their families.
Euphoric Trail’s Amazing Ladakh packages give you the opportunity to visit and experience the most amazing places but yet in only 5 nights and with very reasonable pricing. Anybody can join this trip.
- Detailed Itinerary
- Booking Policy
- Cancellation Policy
- Capital — Leh
- Best time — May to September
- Temperature — 15-25
- Maximum Altitude — 5359m.
- Leh - The capital of Ladakh
- Thiksey Monastery- 12 storied Monastery complex was built in the 15th century
- Stok Palace - Residence of the Ladakh's Royal Family, founded in the 14th century
- Chang La - Third Highest Motorable Pass in the world
- Pangong Lake - The largest Brackish water lake in Asia with an area of 699sq.km. at an altitude of 4249m.
- Khardung La Pass - The highest motorable Pass in the world
- Nubra Valley - Mountain Desert at 3048m.
- Diskit Monastery - founded in the 14th century, famous for the 32m. Maitreya Budhha statue
- DAY 01
Greet & Meet on arrival in Leh, Transfer to hotel in Leh, Relax & Acclimatize
- DAY 02
A whole day sightseeing Leh Palace, Shey Palace, Thiksey Monastery, Sindhu Darshan, Shanti Stupa, Hall of Fame
- DAY 03
Leh to Nubra via 2nd Highest Motorable Road Khardung La
- DAY 04
Nubra to Pangong via Shyok
- DAY 05
Pangong to Leh
Check out & depart Leh
April - 20th, 27th
May - 4th, 11th, 18th, 25th
DAY 01: ARRIVE LEH - BY FLIGHT - (3524M/ 11,526ft)
On this beautiful morning, you reach Leh. Meet & greet at the airport and transfer to your hotel. Complete a day for rest and leisure to acclimatize. Later in the evening, our representative will guide you to the market for an easy walk. Overnight in hotel
DAY 02: LEH – THIKSEY - BY SURFACE -19KM/ APPROX 30 MIN – SHEY – 4KM APPROX 10 MIN – STOK - 24KM APPROX 45MIN
After breakfast we proceed for the Indus valley monastery tour including Thiksey, an impressive complex rising tier upon tier on a hill above the village. We come back towards Leh and visit Shey the ancient capital of Ladakh after which we drive to Stok palace the present residence of the royal family. Overnight hotel in Leh.
DAY 03: LEH – NUBRA VALLEY (3048M/ 10,000FT) – BY SURFACE – 125KM / APPROX 5.5 HRS
After an early breakfast, we drive to Nubra valley crossing Khardung-la-pass - the highest motorable road in the world at 18,380 ft.
Nubra valley is popularly known as the valley of flowers. It is situated to the north of Ladakh between the Karakoram and Ladakh ranges of the Himalayas. Check-in at the Camp. Enjoy your evening at the campsite.
DAY 04: NUBRA VALLEY – PANGONG TSO – BY SURFACE – 221 KM / APPROX 5 HRS
After your breakfast at the camp, visit the Diskit monastery and the sand dunes to enjoy a camel safari (optional). Later we drive to Pangong Lake at the Tibet border. An all-encompassing trip to LADAKH will not be considered complete without experiencing the majestic as well as the serene ambiance of at least one of its three high-altitude lakes.
On reaching Pangong Tso, the largest brackish water lake in Asia, an absolutely amazing and captivating sight is laid out in front of you. One-third of the lake is in India while the rest two-thirds of the lake is in Tibet. Most of the streams feeding the lake are on the Tibetan side. After having thoroughly enjoyed the beauty of the lake, enjoy your evening at the campsite.
DAY 05: PANGONG TSO – LEH – BY SURFACE – 227 KM / APPROX 6 HRS
After your breakfast we drive to Leh. On the way you cross over Chang La (5320 M / 17,800 Ft), a signboard proclaims it to be the third highest motorable pass in the world.. Afternoon rest and relax or take a walk to the local market. Evening cultural show with born fire (Ladakhi song with folk dance)
Dinner & overnight at the hotel.
DAY 06: DEPART LEH
03 Nights at LEH -
Charu Guest House/Palu Guest House/Similiar
01 Night at Nubra -
01 Night at Pangong Tso -
Price - INR 15,700.00 per pax
April - 20th, 27th
May - 4th, 11th, 18th, 25th
- Accommodation in all the hotels as per the list on Dbl/twin sharing basis
- Cp basis in Leh & Map basis in Nubra
- All hotel transfers, city tours (as per plan), excursions by Innova/xylo. Six and above by using Tempo traveller
- Interstate road tax, toll tax, fuel, driver’s allowance, parking etc.
- Local professional English/ Hindi guide
- 01 mineral water per day per person
- Permit to visit restricted area
- Oxygen cylinder
- Assistance on arrival / departure
- Travel Insurance
- Airfare and airport tax
- Soft drinks and any alcoholic beverages, cigarettes, laundry, telephone calls, portage, tips and any personal expenses
- Entrance fee to any monuments or camera fee
- Tips, gratuities
- Any item not specified under cost includes.
- If there is any unprecedented hike in the cost of transport (including fuel surcharge) or accommodation it will also affect the cost.
- We shall not be responsible for any change in the itinerary due to landslides, flight cancellations, weather conditions, or any unforeseen circumstances. The additional cost incurred will be in addition to the cost quoted.
- 50% advance to be deposited for booking confirmation.
- 50% balance payment should be settled upon arrival at Leh.
Terms & Conditions:
- All the above-mentioned rates are per person rates on a double/twin sharing basis
- For Cancellation please refer to our Terms and Conditions available at our booking office.
- Rooms holding shall be for a period of 72 hours only.
- The above rates are applicable strictly for resident Indian citizens only
- Any amendment and cancellation in the booking before 15 days Rs 500 Per Person are chargeable as communication charges
- 45 days or more prior to the departure of the tour - 25%
- 30 days or more prior to the departure of the tour - 50%
- 15 days or more prior to the departure of the tour - 100%
- No Show - 100%
- In case there are any other Cancellations that are levied by either of the suppliers; Airlines or Hotels the same would subsequently be charged from you.
Other Ladakh Packages
I went to many excursions in Goa with Euphoric Trail with their Goa Team not once but many times. In 2017 i traveled to Andaman and Golden Triangle with Euphoric Trail. Thanks a lot guys for your warm hospitality and taking care of our every needs. Best Of Luck. Anyone coming to India I recommend Euphoric Trail.
Me and 3 of my friends have been thinking of doing the Sandakphu Trek for many years. So, at last we did it in 2019, and Suhit himself actually lead the group so it was amazing, his knowledge of wildlife and the Birds made the trip extra special, as we got a lot of nice shots. Thanks a lot, and best of luck. Carry on doing what you are doing.
Though I live in a sea Resort Goa, last year I visited Andaman Island, and i am happy that I chose Euphoric Trail for the Package Tour. I know Suhit for more than 10 years and he is true professional, he loves India and every bit of it. The whole journey was smooth and service was a class.